|Bat treat cup by Mia, age 3 1/2|
- tin can
- black paint
- paint brush
- black construction paper
- clear tape
- wiggle eyes
- small black paper plate (or regular plate colored black)
- white construction paper
- Paint the outside of a tin can black. We used a foam brush and dabbed it to get into the ridges of the can.
- While paint is drying, cut out 2 triangles from black construction paper for ears and fangs from white construction paper..
- Cut a small black paper plate in half.
- Holding a paper plate half so the curved part is on top, cut scallops on the bottom to resemble a bat's wing. Repeat with the other half of the plate.
- Glue wiggle eyes, ears, and fangs to the front of the can. (We used Aleene's Tacky Glue.)
- Using clear tape, adhere wings to the back of the can.
- Fill with goodies and enjoy.