Thursday, October 14, 2010

From the Mouths of Babes...

December 21, 2009
Mia narrating her letter to Santa: "Dear Santa, I want to give him a banana for him to eat. Let's give Logan a cupcake. Let's give Mia candy. I will give Ritzy dog food. I want him to bring me a 'squito (mosquito)." 

February 1, 2010
"Remember, Baby we don't kick dogs. Understand? Okay!"
Mia was talking to her doll after the doll finished her time-out (apparently for kicking Ritzy). She even had the doll sit on the Time Out Pad.

March 3, 2010
"Mama, I'm a cowboy and Logan is a princess. Yee-haw!"
She was wearing her green "cowboy" hat (leprechaun bowler hat) and had put a tiara on Logan.
  

March 31, 2010
"Your hair looks like a spider web."
I'm not sure if this is a good thing or not, but she didn't say it a mean way, so I just said, "Oh."


April 27, 2010
"I'm wearing all these underwears!"
Mia had put on 9 pairs of underwear and wanted help getting them off.

 
May 2, 2010
"Yay! Sunday School!!"
It was the end of the children's message during church and the pastor had just dismissed the kids to Sunday School. Mia yelled this and took off running down the aisle.


August 18, 2010
"Sandwiches grow on seaweed. Then the birds come and eat the seaweed and we say, 'what happened to our sandwiches?'"
We were discussing how things grow. She would ask where cherries grow, and I told her on a tree. She asked where grapes grow and I told her on a vine, etc.


October 5, 2010 (Playing Hi Ho! Cherry-O with Mia.)
Mia: "Mama, I'm going to win first and then it's your turn."
Me: "You're going to win first?"
Mia: "Yes. You have to wait your turn."
(She then proceeded to beat me twice.)

October 6, 2010
 Mia hiding in the blinds: "Mama, I'm going to be a curtain for Halloween!"

October 8, 2010 
Mia holding caterpillar: "Mama, he's sooo cute! Oh, he's so juicy, too!" 
All I could say in response was, "Ummmm. What?"


October 11, 2010  
"Logan is handsome and I'm the honey." ~ Mia

October 13, 2010
Mia with messy hair after taking a bath:
"He he he. Look at that! It looks almost like your hair!"

No comments:

Post a Comment