The inspiration for this project comes from the Oriental Trading Co. catalog.
|Hand Print Bat by Mia, Age 3 1/2|
- black construction paper
- wiggle eyes
- white craft foam (or construction paper)
- dimensional paint (optional)
- Trace both hands onto black construction paper.
- Cut out paper hand prints.
- Cut the face/body of the bat from black construction paper. (Ours looks like an oval with pointy "cat" ears on top.)
- Glue hand print cutouts to bat's body to form wings.
- Glue wiggle eyes to bat's face.
- Cut fangs from white craft foam.
- Glue fangs to bat's face. (You could also use candy corn for a fun twist!)
- Draw a mouth. (We used red dimensional paint. You could use crayon, marker, or tempera paint in any color.)