Sunday, February 2, 2014

14 Valentine Jokes-of-the-Day for Lunchboxes

The Christmas joke-of-the-day went well so I decided to make type up some jokes that I found for Valentine's Day. I included 14 of my favorites from around the web, although she will not have that many days of school this month before Valentine's Day. Plus, they don't even have school on Valentine's Day this year (and that's not even counting any more snow days that might crop up...)!

I just typed these in Microsoft Word and included some related clip art, printed them, and cut them out. (Decorative scissors are optional.) Each time I pack a lunch, I will tape a joke to her sandwich holder. P.S. If you prefer getting jokes without the DIY effort, just Google "printable Valentine's Day jokes for kids." The only problem is that you won't get to hand-pick the jokes, although most of these were repeated on various sites, so that may not be an issue for you. Enjoy!



Q: What did the stamp say to the envelope?                      
A: I’m stuck on you.
 


Q: What do you call a very small valentine?
A: A valentiny!
  

Q:  What did the chocolate syrup say to the ice cream?
A: I’m sweet on you!


Q: What is a vampire’s sweetheart called?
A: His ghoul-friend.

 
Q: What do farmers give their wives on Valentine’s Day?
A: Hogs and kisses!
 

Q: What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
A: I wanna hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand.


Q: What did the boy squirrel say to the girl squirrel?
A: I’m nuts about you!


Q: What did the boy cat say to the girl cat?
A: You’re purr-fect for me!



Q: What did the boy rabbit say to the girl rabbit?
A: Somebunny loves you!


Q: What did the boy elephant say to the girl elephant?
A: I love you a ton!


Q: What did the boy bat say to the girl bat?
A: You’re fun to hang around with!


Q: What do you call two birds in love?
A: Tweethearts!

 
Q: What kind of flowers do you never give on Valentine’s Day?
A: Cauliflowers!
 


Q: What did one monster say to the other on Valentine’s Day?
A: Be my valenslime!

No comments:

Post a Comment