Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Fancy Nancy Would be Proud!


I promised Mia that if she cleaned her room she could have a small Christmas tree that I used to keep in my classroom (a lifetime ago when I still had a job that paid money). Honestly, I had forgotten about this from one day to the next. (Things get crazy, you know?) But, of course, the girl has the memory of an elephant and she asked about it as soon as Logan went to take his nap yesterday. So now, she has her very own Christmas tree for her bedroom. She even decorated it herself using items from her jewelry box (and a string of purple and white lights Daddy found for her). A paper tiara left over from a birthday party makes a perfect tree topper. This is one fancy little tree for one fancy little girl. Fancy Nancy would be so proud of her resourcefulness and creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment