- graham crackers
- peanut butter
- string cheese
- pretzel sticks
- cream cheese (optional)
- frosting (optional)
- Pull 'n Peel licorice (optional)
- Spread a graham cracker half (square) with peanut butter (or frosting or cream cheese if you prefer).
- Use three pretzel sticks to make the cross on the kite, breaking them as needed to fit.
- Turn your graham cracker so it looks like a diamond and form the kite tail with bits of string cheese. (The licorice can be used in place of pretzels and string cheese if you want a sweet treat to pair with frosting.)
- Enjoy your kite snack on a windy day (or whenever.) Yummy!