Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's Never Too Early...

This morning, Mia decided to write some letters to Santa. I guess it's never to early to start thinking about Christmas. She wrote one for herself, one for Logan, one for me, one for Brett, and she even wrote one for our dog, Ritzy. I noticed that she was writing a few different letters besides the ones in her name, so I starting naming letters to see if she could write them. She got bored with that, though, and wanted to know what I wanted to ask Santa for. I told her "chocolate." When she asked what else I wanted I said "clothes." She asked a third time so I told her "shoes." These were the first things I thought of. Then she informed me that I only get to ask Santa for three things. I hope I chose wisely!
{My letter to Santa is the one on the bottom right.}

No comments:

Post a Comment