Here's something that makes me feel pretty special. I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Jason who writes the blog, Preschool Crafts for Kids*. I had not heard of this before, but the Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers. It's a nice sort of way to promote the blogs of others like us who don't have too many followers (apparently 200 is the max, and as I am sure you can see, I am nowhere near that limit). Most people may not know this about me, but I am a compliment junkie. I basically get high on compliments and I can't hear enough good things. I think that may be one of the primary reasons that I write this blog. It makes my day when someone sees something I did and tells me it was cool. So, thank you Jason, for building my self-esteem. I truly needed it. And, now let's share the love.
Fellow bloggers, here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated/awarded you.
2. Answer 11 questions asked you by the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate/award 11 other blogs with links.
4. Pose 11 of your own questions to your nominees.
5. Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog. (There are several that pop up if you Google this. Here is the one I used.)
My Questions to Answer (from Jason):
- What's your favorite movie? Not sure if it is a favorite, but I could probably watch Sweet Home Alabama any time it happened to come on.
- What's your favorite home meal? Pizza made on the grill is sublime.
- What's the last book you read? Cinnamon Roll Murder by Joanne Fluke
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? I don't think of myself as either. I hate to get up early, but I can't stay up too late either. I am more productive in the mornings, though, so maybe I am more of a morning person.
- In the movie of your life, who will play you? One time, in college, someone told me I looked like Alyson Hannigan...
- What's your stupid human trick? I'm fairly proficient in "toddlerese." I can translate almost anything my 3 year old says.
- What superhero would you be or super power you'd like? I've always thought that moms should have evolved extra arms, so maybe Vishnu. I realize that's not a superhero, but a deity is sort of the same thing.
- What's the funniest video on youtube? "Gangnam Style" is the only thing I have seen recently, so I guess it gets my vote.
- Who is/was most influential in your life? My children have made me the person I am today. They have made me better and stronger than I ever thought I could be.
- What's the coolest/most beautiful thing you've ever seen? I am obviously biased here, but my kids win, hands down.
- What's your dream vacation destination? Italy and Ireland are at the top of places I would love to see.
- ...and Baby Makes 3!
- So... tell me a story
- Our Family's CI Journey
- My Pajama Days
- Read it again, mom!
- Crafty Mom of 4 Boys
- A Crafty Mom's Life
- One Christian Mom
- A Frog in My Soup
Questions for My Nominees to Answer:
- If I had a million dollars, I would _________ ?
- What is the best gift you ever received?
- What inspires you?
- If you could have a "do-over" in life, what would you try to do differently?
- What is something that most people don't know about you?
- What is your favorite magazine?
- What is your proudest moment?
- If your house was on fire, what one thing you would grab before getting out?
- What are you most afraid of?
- If you could have any job, just for a day, what would you do?