Thursday, November 15, 2012

"The Great Momdini"

Since becoming a mom, I have felt that one of the most humbling things about parenthood is that I cannot make my children do anything they don't want to do. As I was bemoaning this fact earlier this week (after an unusually difficult morning of getting out the door in time for school), I was reminded that it's not completely true. Feel free to call me "The Great Momdini," because I do have one little spectacular trick up my sleeve.

Drumroll, please ...

I can make Logan poop, without fail, in just two easy steps.

Step 1: Put a load of diapers into the washing machine.

Step 2: Wait a few minutes.

Yep, it's really that simple. Now, you may be asking how this is possible since I just told you it's impossible to make kids do things, but it's true. All I have to do is to wash the diapers, and I am guaranteed to find that he has pooped. While other cloth diapering mamas are sure to have discovered my secret for themselves, I am just nutty enough to deduce that I am producing this amazing result entirely on my own (which I am sure you agree makes me a sort of Super Mom).

And now, for my next trick, I will get my kids to eat the dinner I have prepared without complaint. Oh, wait. That's probably not gonna happen. At least I have one good "magic trick" in my repertoire.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My name's Jason from Preschool Crafts for Kids* and I wanted to let you know I've awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. Follow the link to find out what you have to do and how to award others.
    Good Luck

    http://easypreschoolcraft.blogspot.jp/2012/11/liebster-award.html#links

    Jason

    ReplyDelete