Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Not That I'm Keeping Score...


But if I were, I would say: Mama's mini-van 1, Logan's tricycle 0.

{No children were harmed in the mangling of this trike's back right wheel.}

{You know, it doesn't look so bad in the photo, but it's no longer "driveable."}


What kills me is that this was the only brand new set of wheels that anybody in our family has ever owned, and I was the one who wrecked it. To add insult to injury, Radio Flyer offers the replacement wheel online for $13 and then charges $7 for shipping. Seriously? That's half the cost of the part. So, so annoying. Of course, my hubby, God bless him, saw that I was upset, and took care of ordering the replacement wheel before telling me this. Not that I don't appreciate his wanting to help. I just can't help but feel like we're being taken for a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment