|Paper Bag Reindeer Puppet by Mia, Age 3 1/2|
- paper lunch bag
- red craft foam
- glue (I like Aleene's Tacky Glue)
- 2 googly eyes
- red pom pom
- Trace child's hand onto red (or another color if you prefer) craft foam (or construction paper) and cut out hand prints.
- Fold in corners of the bottom of a paper lunch bag to form a pointy nose.
- Glue on two googly eyes and a red pom pom nose.
- Tape cut out hand prints to the back of the bag to form Rudolph's antlers.
- Once the glue is dry, you can play with your puppet or display it.