|Turkey by Mia, age 3 1/2|
- red construction paper
- orange construction paper
- yellow construction paper
- brown construction paper
- googly eyes
- orange or yellow pipe cleaner (optional)
- Have child stand on brown construction paper and using a pencil, trace around his foot (or feet, if desired). Cut out foot print/s. (Older kids can do this themselves, but I did this for Mia.)
- Trace both hands on red, orange, and yellow construction paper. Cut out hand prints. Save scraps.
- Fan out hand prints as desired and glue to the back of the brown foot print, forming the tail.
- Glue two googly eyes onto the top of the foot print.
- Cut out a triangle from a scrap of orange or yellow and glue below the eyes to make the beak.
- Cut out a kidney bean shape from a scrap of red paper and glue down to make the wattle.
- If desired, you can cut scraps of yellow or orange paper to form feet. You could also cut a pipe cleaner in half, bend it to make toes leaving some straight section of pipe cleaner for the legs, and tape the straight parts to the back of the paper.