- slice of round cheese
- string cheese
- grapes (or other round/oval fruit)
- Break (or cut if you want to be more precise) a round slice of cheese in half. Lay one half on a plate.
- Take some string cheese and peel off a section. Arrange it underneath the half cheese slice to look like the umbrella's handle. (It probably won't stay curved, but that's okay.)
- Arrange a few grapes above the umbrella to look like rain drops. (Other fruit such as blueberries or raisins would also work.)
- Enjoy your snack on a rainy day (or whenever).